Miranda Kerr’s husband leader!
The hottest supermodel of the world Miranda Kerr, has published her secret of heaving a successful marriage for years.. it’s simple she said: “Just let him be the leader”.
The Australian beauty, who is married with Orlando Bloom since 2010, tells that she is even happy to have less ‘home obligations’ – and this is exactly what men love.
“I really think that is important to consider yourself just a housewife woman – she said. “I’m really focused in my own career, that’s why when I come home all I want to do is relax, and trait myself good”.
“My husband wants to feel MAN in our relationship.. well I think all the men feel important if they’re engaged in house stuff, and I recommend you women out there to always ask for help, even if you don’t really need it” – said Kerr, the angel from Victoria Secret.
